Sparkys is currently looking to fill two positions, a Production Coordinator for our Art Department and a Freelance Web Developer who specializes in Magento & WordPress development. If you’re interested to work with us click on through for more info.
Art Department Production Coordinator
We are currently hiring for a Production Coordinator for our Art Department. Sparkys is the home of brands like The Shadow Conspiracy and Subrosa and is located near Orlando, Florida. Please note that this is NOT a graphic design position and more focused on project management and marketing.
This position will work with the Creative Director, Sales and Production departments as well as external vendors including publications, media buyers, printers and other third party vendors as needed. Tasks will include helping develop, execute all production and marketing activities. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills. Additionally this position requires specific expertise in graphic design, social media execution, web site content management and print production.
- Scheduling and tracking production and marketing projects.
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of marketing efforts for all company brands as directed.
- Assists with the development and execution of all promotional campaigns and events.
- Works with external resources to ensure correct placement of advertising and promotional media.
- Assists in creating, editing and publication of press releases for company brands.
- Assists in creating, editing and publication of all email marketing campaigns and promotions, ensuring all creative content, copy and functionality are correct.
- Maintains and updates as necessary content on all company websites.
- Monitors all social media, including alerts and blogs for any mention of the companies brands responding in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Perform data collection, and analysis of all web properties and marketing programs for the purpose of measuring effectiveness and creating more effective promotional plans.
- Perform pre-flight formatting and archiving of all production and marketing collateral.
- Work with finance department to facilitate invoice management.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in the field graphic design and/or marketing.
- Base knowledge in the use of graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in the use of project management software including Filemaker and Basecamp.
- Proficient with office productivity software including Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of web content management, HTML knowledge, including social media administration tools.
- Proficient with email marketing programs such as iContact.
- Excellent written, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet multiple deadlines.
If you are interested and you feel you are qualified please apply via email using the subject line ?Production Coordinator Inquiry? with your resume, three professional references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will only be accepted via email. Phone calls or walk-ins
will not be accepted.
Project Based Freelance Web Developer!
We are currently looking for a freelance web developer who specializes in Magento and WordPress development to work on several upcoming projects. Sparkys is the home of brands like The Shadow Conspiracy and Subrosa and is located near Orlando, Florida.
Candidates must have the ability to build and modify templates, build new template designs from mocks and wireframes, and integrate Magento and WordPress seamlessly. We are looking for someone self-sufficient with excellent time management and communication skills. Candidates must have an eye for detail and organization, and be able to efficiently solve problems and provide solutions.
- Magento / eCommerce
If you are interested and you feel you are qualified please apply via email using the subject line ?Freelance Web Developer? with links to your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Resumes and portfolios will only be accepted via email.
Phone calls or walk-ins will not be accepted.