You’ve been patiently waiting, and it’s finally here. Check out the details of the new Joris Coulomb signature Subrosa Om V2 frame.
The Subrosa OM frame is Joris Coulomb’s signature model that has everything you need to battle the streets.
Made from 4130 chromoly tubing with a heat-treated integrated headtube that’s extra tall to eliminate the need for headset spacers, gyro tab holes, a double-butted top and downtube with Subrosa logo gussets, heat-treated Mid BB shell, seatstay bosses for removable U-brake mounts (sold separately), all new custom designed Subrosa wishbone junction and 6mm thick heat-treated dropouts.
The wishbone/ yolk is the biggest addition to the version. It’s a custom designed cast piece that allows clearance for the widest tires on the market while adding a ton of side to side strength to the rear end.
- Joris Coulomb Signature Frame
- Sizes: 20.5″, 20.75″, 21″
- 4130 chromoly, double butted top tube and down tube
- Head tube: 75° / 125mm/ 4.9″
- Seat tube: 71° / 9.0″ / integrated seat clamp
- Chain stays: 12.9″ Slammed -13.7″ Centered
- BB: 11.7″/ 43mm – Mid Sized
- Weight: 5.45 lbs (20.5″)
- Colors: Orange Burst, Black
The Subrosa Om V2 frame is available worldwide at Subrosa Dealers and our Webstore now!