Who we are and what this policy applies to
1. In this policy, our company, American Mentality DBA Subrosa, will be referred to as ?Subrosa?, ?we?, ?us?, and ?our?. Our contact information is:
Address: 210 E. Palmetto Ave., Longwood, Florida 32750, USA
3. In the context of this policy, ?personal information? and ?personal data? have the same meaning. They refer to information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, or online identifier such as IP address.
Information we collect
4. When you use our websites and services, you provide us with the following information which we store securely:
- Account information such as username and password;
- Contact information such as name, email address, billing address, phone number and country;
How we collect information
7. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us. Examples include:
- Create a new account on our sites;
- Purchase our products;
- Subscribe to newsletters or email lists;
- Communicate with us emails.
We also collect certain categories of personal information from third party service providers such as:
8.?Payment information:?We may receive information from payment providers to process transactions. Please note that we DO NOT store payment details on our sites.
How we use information
10.?We will use your information to fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract.?If you buy products from us, we will use your information to fulfil your order, keep you updated, and to provide you with the products you have requested. We will only send you details related to your orders such as purchase confirmations and invoices.
11.?With your consent,?we will:
- Send promotional emails about new products, offers, surveys, newsletters, promotions, and events or other information which you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided;
- Personalize our services and websites by providing features that match your interests and preferences;
- You can opt-out any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org,?or following the unsubscribe instructions included in our communications.
12.?Other legitimate interests:?Subrsa is constantly working on improving our products and services, and your data plays an important role in helping us develop better software. As a result, we may use your information for other purposes such as:
- Operate our services;
- Verify your identity;
- Give you access to our products and services;
- Respond to support tickets and questions;
- Internal record keeping;
- Analyze how our sites are used;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our sites, and other illegal activities.
How we share information
We will only share information with third parties when needed, as described below:
13.?Service provider:?We work with third party service providers that help us with website development, customer relationship management, email marketing, business intelligence and analytics, payment processing, security and fraud prevention, and other services. These providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us.
14.?Compliance with legal requests:?we may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Data retention period
17. We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with the law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
18. We take data security very seriously. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place technical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes secure connections for our administration system and IP restrictions. We also implement other security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate. Only our authorized employees have access to your personal data.
19. The Children?s Online Privacy Protection Act (?COPPA?) requires that we inform parents and legal guardians about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age, and that we obtain the consent of parents and guardians in order for children under 13 years of age to use certain features of our websites. Subrosa does not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. We may contact children by email, or other electronic correspondence, only in response to their requests for information or assistance.
20. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you.
21. You have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected or updated.
22. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or use our services, you can request us to close your account and delete your information. Please note that certain information from the deleted account might be maintained for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
23. You also have the right to be removed from any of our mailing list any time by emailing us email@example.com.
24. You can request for a copy of your data in a structured, machine readable, and commonly used format to be transferred to another service provider.
25. You can exercise your rights via?an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. Please note that we may request evidence of your identity and details of the information you wish to see to help us locate it. We will also let you know if we cannot fulfill your request and the reasons why we can?t.
28. We will communicate any significant changes to you directly on this website or via email. Please consider visiting this page from time to time for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Thanks for staying with us until the end of the policy! We hope that you are satisfied with the information we?ve provided.
Still have questions about our practices? Feel free to contact us email@example.com.