(Snaking from top left)
1. Subrosa Street Rail – Something wicked this way comes. Introducing the Subrosa Street Rail. BMX specific, 8ft long, 18in tall, 2.25″ diameter round rail, hardened steel, disassembles for easy transport. A great tool whether you are a pro using this as a fun warm up spot, or a rider just trying to build their rail confidence and trick list. That pretty much sums up your new favorite spot. Available at shops and mailorders worldwide this fall.
2. Subrosa Combat Light – Let there be light. Subrosa Combat Light coming this fall. Stay safe and keep The Man away.
3. & 4. Hold Tight Top Load Stems – Check out the Hold Tight Top Load Stem in black, and polished. Available now by mail order or at local BMX shops.
5. Speedwall Red Street Digger – The Speedwall Red Street Digger tire is now available by mail order or at local BMX shops.
6. Subrosa Turbo Front Wheel – The Subrosa Turbo Front Wheel in black. Now available by mail order or at local BMX shops.
7. Villicus bars – Hoang Tran’s signature Villicus bars in Subrosa Skeleton Crew rider Raph’s black cheetah color way. Available now by mail order or at local BMX shops.
8. Icon Pivotal Seat – Check out the Subrosa Icon seat with white stitching. Also available with red, gold, or black stitching. In stores and mailorders worldwide right now.
9. Cheetah Black Battle Forks – Subrosa Skelton Crew rider Raph’s signature colored Cheetah Black Battle Forks. Now available by mail order or at your local BMX shop